Good candidates for the Visian ICL include patients who:
- Are between 21 and 45 years old.
- Are nearsighted with mild to severe myopia (-3D to -20D).
- Have not had a change in prescription of more than .5D in a year.
- Are looking for a procedure that doesn’t create dry eye syndrome.
- Have minor or no astigmatism (2.5D or less).
- For a full description please read our Safety Information
Learn more about Visian ICL:
If you have additional questions about your Visian ICL candidacy, please contact a Visian ICL surgeon near you.
For more information on the Visian ICL visit: DiscoverICL.com